“Great questioning, great awakening;
little questioning, little awakening;
no questioning, no awakening.”
“This is solitary work that
cannot be done alone.”
“But we do know how essential
the chrysalis is,
this place that holds
gentle and firm
for the mystery to play out
as we get our wings.”
For participants to:
- Create, deepen, or expand your own sustainable spiritual practices
- Experience a clear sense of spiritual community by learning with and from others
- Discover your personal authority and its liberating potential in your spiritual development
Cultivating a Life of Meaning Through Spiritual Practice
Our 2017 class wrapped up in May. Applications will open again in the fall of 2017 for the 2018 program.
In today’s frantic and often superficial world, many of us are longing for something more.
Chrysalis created the Spiritual Paths program to help you find space to examine your life and to explore and develop (or deepen/expand) ongoing practices and perspectives that will bring you greater peace, joy, connection, transcendence, and meaning.
Each of us has a unique spiritual self that can be nurtured through the exploration of age-old questions in shared community and deep introspection. Awakening to that self brings meaning to our individual human experience and connects us to all of life. This program is an opportunity to do just that.
Spiritual Paths is not a religious curriculum. People of different faiths have found it to be a powerful vehicle for deepening their religious life, and people with no religious affiliation have found it equally compelling and transformative.
This in-depth, 6-month program has been transformative for people of diverse ages, backgrounds, and perspectives — no matter where they are in their spiritual journey.
- What are my spiritual questions and intentions?
- What is the role of mind and body in spirituality?
- What hinders my spiritual evolving?
- To what am I willing to surrender?
- What is my connection to other beings and the natural world?
- How do I want to live?
Here’s some of what you can expect:
- Face-to-face experiential learning with teachers knowledgeable in a wide range of perspectives and techniques — mindfulness, compassion, the mind-body connection, journaling, Jungian psychology, positive psychology, earth-based spirituality, and more.
- Interactive videoconferences with world-renowned spiritual teachers and authors.
- Large group (about 20 people) discussion, meditation, movement, ritual, and exploration of other spiritual tools and techniques.
- Bonding with a small group of fellow seekers as you regularly share your insights and experiences in order to learn together.
- Reading, writing, reflection, and experimentation on your own — during and between sessions.
- Meeting one-on-one with a faculty mentor to help you find your own unique answers to your spiritual questions and challenges.
- I’ve picked up my spiritual journey again.
- Improving how I handle life experiences and how I live my life.
- Being in the moment.
- I felt validation and support for my journey and gained new spiritual tools for my toolbox.
- Connecting with the concept of self-compassion.
- Exercising my personal authority/responsibility for my spiritual life. This was liberating for me.
- Former worries, conflicts, and concerns now seem less important.
- A loosening of rigid boundaries, an opening to vulnerability and legitimate suffering and legitimate joy.
- A fuller way of experiencing spiritually. My heart and body are now integrated with my mind.
- I am more energized and more present to myself.
- I discern more consistently what is important as I choose daily tasks.
- I’ve been able to see behind some struggles I’ve been facing.
- I feel a more consistent connection with the Sacred.
- My confidence has quadrupled. I feel like I have found my voice and am facing fear in a new way, with curiosity.
- I was looking to create a new chapter in my life and needed to find some different grounding for myself. This has helped me accomplish that goal.
-CLICK HERE TO APPLY-